IIS : Search Engine Optimization (SEO) : Ferramenta para otimizacao de buscas pelo Bing, Google e Yahoo
O IIS Site Analysis é uma das ferramentas do IIS Search Engine Optimization Toolkit que pode ser usada para analisar websites com o proposito de otimizar as buscas de conteudo, estrutura e URL’s pelos mais variados sites de buscas : Bing, Google, Yahoo, e outros.
Para fazer o download : http://www.microsoft.com/web/spotlight/seo/default.aspx?appid=10992008
Crawling a web site
The first step in analyzing a web site is to crawl through all the resources and URLs that are publicly exposed by this web site. This is what IIS Site Analysis tool does when a new site analysis needs to be created. To have IIS Site Analysis crawl a web site and collect data for analysis, follow these steps:
- Launch the SEO tool by going to Start > Program Files > IIS 7.0 Extensions and clicking on the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Toolkit icon.
- This will automatically open the SEO main page.
- Click on the "Create a new analysis" task link within the Site Analysis section.
- In the New Analysis dialog box, enter the name that uniquely identifies the analysis report. Also, enter the URL where the crawler should begin.
Note that because we did not choose a specific Web site on the machine, it is possible to crawl any web site that is publicly accessible on the internet. Refer to the "Web Crawler Settings" section for more details about the "New Analysis" dialog box.
- Once all the parameters have been specified click OK to start the analysis:
The two numbers reported during analysis are:
- Links Processed – this is the total number of links that have been crawled and downloaded by web crawler
- Total Links – this is the total number of links found while crawling web site.
Note that Web Crawler always runs on a client machine. If you connect to a remote IIS server, and start a new Analysis, the Web Crawler will be hosted within the IIS Manager process (InetMgr.exe) running on a machine that connects to a remote IIS server. All the collected data and cached web content are kept on a file system of a client machine as well.
After the web site has been crawled and analyzed the Analysis Summary view will be shown. Refer to section "Using the Site Analysis Reports" article for more details on how to analyze the site for SEO and content specific problems.